Customer Communications Adviser
Currently, WaterNSW is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Communications Adviser to be based at Parramatta. This is a rare chance for someone looking to help build the customer communications future at WaterNSW. We want this person to identify opportunities and recommend improvements for key marketing content to increase WaterNSW's customer profile.
About the position…
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and dedicated Customer and Community team. You will be responsible for creating content and developing the stories of our customers and their communities.
Success in this role means a strong ability to create easily digestible content from industry specific information, a flexible approach and the desire to meet tight deadlines when required. Social Media Strategy development, a content review of the website and the creation of customer communication databases will be some of the exciting projects you will be working on.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, or equivalent significant experience in a closely related discipline
- Experience in writing and producing a wide range of communications materials in a variety of styles and formats
- Excellent written communication skills, including the ability to edit content and make it reader-friendly
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite applications and web content management system
- Professional judgement and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
Remuneration & benefits
A market attractive salary package which includes working a 9 day fortnight is available for the right candidate. For further information on the position please contact Stacey Reakes at Stacey.Reakes@waternsw.com.au and view the position description.
To apply please complete your personal details and submit your cover letter and resume below.
Closing date: Sunday 7 May 2017