Digital Media Officer
Currently, WaterNSW requires an energetic Digital Media Officer to be based at Parramatta. We are looking for someone who is interested in the chance to drive digital communication innovations at WaterNSW.
About the position…
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Customer and Community team. You will be responsible for providing a range of quality communication services to support organisational objectives, including the development of digital communication programs, the management of internal and external digital channels and publications production and design.
Social Media Strategy development and a functional review of the website will be some of the exciting projects you will be working on. This position will require you to use your hands on experience with content creation and social media platforms to increase customer awareness and community engagement. You will also work with photographers and other professionals to carefully curate the WaterNSW brand.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Digital Communications or Marketing, or equivalent experience
- Experience in the development of digital communication channels to deliver business outcomes
- High level demonstrated experience of web content management systems and design software including image editing and management software
- Excellent written communication skills for development of online content
- Experience in managing publications production including preparing briefs for online and print products and graphic design
Remuneration & benefits
Attractive market comparable conditions including a 9 day fortnight applies for the right candidate. For further information on the position please contact Stacey Reakes on Stacey.Reakes@waternsw.com.au and view the position description.
To apply please complete your personal details and submit your cover letter and resume below.
Closing date: Sunday 7 May 2017