The Federation of Western Australian Police and Community Youth Centres (Inc.) (WA PCYC) is looking for a dedicated and passionate individual to take up the exciting and challenging role of Marketing Assistant on a part-time basis for 30 hours per week at the WA PCYC Head Office.
Who We Are: Established in Western Australia in 1941, The Federation of Western Australian Police and Community Youth Centres (WA PCYC) is a not-for-profit organisation that creates opportunities for young people through the delivery of two broad youth services: development (intervention) programs and recreational activities. We manage in excess of 50 PCYC Centres and Blue Light Units throughout metropolitan and regional Western Australia, as well as a camp facility.
Position Profile: As the WA PCYC Marketing Assistant you will be working under the Marketing and Fundraising Coordinator to provide Marketing services throughout the organisation. In this role you will be required to support the development of the WA PCYC brand through print and digital marketing platforms. You will be responsible for maintaining and growing the WA PCYC social media accounts as well as producing print media in consultation with Centre Managers. The position will offer marketing assistance to the centres in the promotion of events, activities and programs to enable a more consistent approach and wider community promulgation. You will also be involved in planning annual organisation events such as the AGM, Centre Managers Workshop and Internal Awards Ceremony
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or similar
- Demonstrated experience in branding and marketing or graphic design
- Experience in designing, producing and distributing marketing material including the Annual Report, electronic presentations, brochures and promotional items
- Demonstrated experience in website management, social media accounts, including copy writing, image placement and design
- Experience in dealing with government representatives, sponsors and a variety of people including performers with a high public profile
- Experience in planning and organising annual organisational events
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
- Demonstrated capacity to work autonomously and within a team
- Strong and influential written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Excel and Publisher
- Intermediate knowledge of marketing platforms such as MailChimp, Survey Monkey, WordPress and Google Analytics
- Intermediate experience in using the Adobe Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premier Pro
- Access to discounted Corporate Health Insurance
- Access to generous salary packaging arrangements
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible leave arrangements
To apply for this role please complete the below application form.
Email applications will not be accepted.
For further information please contact the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (08) 9277 4388
Applications Close COB 22 April 2017
The WA PCYC reserves the right to close this application early should a suitable candidate be found.
We are not accepting agency applications at this time.