- Friendly team environment
- High-end, award winning restaurant
- Attractive employee benefits
Spicers Retreats is a collection of luxury, boutique properties set in unique and inspiring locations throughout South East Queensland and New South Wales. The success and reputation of our award-winning restaurants rely heavily on the ability of our Food & Beverage staff to provide an exceptional dining experience – each and every service.
About the Opportunities
Spicers Retreats is now seeking expressions of interest from Food & Beverage professionals to work at our Sunshine Coast properties: Spicers Clovelly Estate, Montville and Spicers Tamarind Retreat, Maleny. As a Spicers Food & Beverage Attendant, you will enjoy engaging proactively with our guests and providing quality service to exceed their expectations. We have a number of opportunities (casual and full time) at both properties and are looking for candidates who have the flexibility to work at either location as required.
To be considered for these opportunities, we are seeking candidates with:
- Previous experience in a fine dining restaurant/a la carte setting
- A current RSA certificate
- The natural ability to communicate with guests
- A passion for fine food and wine
- Solid knowledge of food and wine matching
- Immaculate presentation standards
- Genuine commitment to provide 5 star service
- The willingness to work weekends and evenings as required
Why work for us?
At Spicers we pride ourselves on delivering a unique experience for our guests and are looking for team members who have a passion for hospitality and demonstrate a generosity of spirit. Your commitment and results will be recognised and rewarded with opportunities to develop your career within the Spicers Retreats group.
Apply now to start a career you’ll love!