- Great part-time opportunity working in a friendly team
- Luxury retreat + restaurant
- Attractive remuneration, generous employee benefits
Spicers Retreats is a collection of luxury, boutique properties set in unique and inspiring locations throughout South East Queensland and NSW. Located on 8000 acres with breathtaking views of the World Heritage listed Main Range National Park, Spicers Peak Lodge is Queensland’s highest mountain lodge retreat.
About the Opportunity
From providing a home away from home through to adding unique finishing touches, our housekeeping team has a significant impact on the appearance and image we highly value at Spicers Retreats. We are now looking to expand our team and are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Housekeeper to join our Spicers Peak Lodge property, located in Maryvale, QLD. If you have an exceptional eye for detail, enjoy working at a fast pace and take extreme pride in your work, we would love to have you on board.
To be successful in this role your will need:
- The ability to work in a team or autonomously;
- An obsession for the highest standards in cleanliness and extreme commitment to presentation;
- Pride in your personal presentation;
- A strong work ethic and commitment to performing your best work every shift;
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude;
Why work for us?
At Spicers Retreats we promote a friendly and supportive team environment. We are committed to helping our people achieve their personal and career goals and we regularly celebrate our successes with great food and wine, entertainment and good humour at our quarterly 'Spice Nights' and annual gala Awards Night. Aside from our festivities your hard work and dedication will be recognised and rewarded through competitive remuneration and generous team discounts at our award winning retreats and restaurants.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something special. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity - apply now!