- Work under renowned Executive Chef Cameron Matthews
- Rare opportunity to establish your professional reputation
- Two-hatted, prestigious establishment
Awarded two Chef Hats in the 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Queensland Good Food Guide, two Chefs Hats in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 Australian Good Food and Travel Guide and ranked in the Top 100 Restaurants in Australia by The Australian Gourmet Traveller, The Long Apron continues to deliver European-inspired menus with flair and élan.
About the Role
The Long Apron, set within the five-star luxury Spicers Clovelly Estate now has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Sous Chef to join the team on a full-time basis. If you are looking to learn and work with a dynamic team of highly regarded Chefs who have built their reputations on quality dining experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Working in our kitchen team and reporting to Group Executive & Head Chef, Cameron Matthews, your primary focus will be to deliver an exceptional dining experience for our guests whilst growing your career in an inspiring environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who possesses the following:
- relevant qualifications
- experience working in a similar establishment (fine dining, a la carte, hatted restaurant)
- a desire to learn and willingness to follow direction
- a passion for cooking and an interest in keeping abreast of latest trends and innovations
- an emphasis on quality and pride in your work
- a great work ethic and team player
- commitment, reliability and determination
As a team member of Spicers Retreats you will enjoy: a competitive remuneration package; very generous team discounts; the opportunity to participate in our team famil program; and be provided with ongoing training and development opportunities working with the industries best!
If you’re looking for more than ‘just a job’, apply now for a career you’ll love!