- Your choice of weekends or weekdays only!
- Brand new property, gorgeous Potts Point location
- Established hospitality group – great employee benefits!
Spicers Retreats is excited to announce the opening of its newest property in July 2017, Spicers Potts Point. Featuring 20 rooms, an in-house bar and gorgeous courtyard area, the property is spread across three heritage-listed terrace houses in the tree-lined Victoria Street. Spicers Potts Point is our ninth property, our third in New South Wales and places the best that Sydney has to offer at our guests’ doorstep.
Spicers Retreats is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced hospitality professionals looking to forge their career within the industry with a reputable and progressive group.
Spicers Retreats is well-known for its high quality food offerings and award winning restaurants. As such, Spicers Potts Point will offer all in-house guests an exceptional breakfast experience like no other. We have two part-time opportunities for experienced Breakfast Chefs to join the kitchen team. You will either work the breakfast shift Monday-Friday (25-30 hours) or over the weekend (12-15 hours).
To be considered for this role, you will possess:
- Significant experience working in a similar role;
- A desire to learn and willingness to follow direction;
- A genuine passion for cooking and interest in keeping abreast of latest trends and innovations;
- An emphasis on quality and pride in your work;
- The ability to manage your own time and work unsupervised;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact positively with our guests at all times;
What We Offer You
At Spicers Retreats we promote a friendly and supportive team environment. We are committed to helping our people achieve their personal and career goals and we regularly celebrate our successes with great food and wine, entertainment and good humour at our quarterly 'Spice Nights' and annual gala Awards Night. Aside from our festivities your hard work and dedication will be recognised and rewarded through a competitive remuneration package.