Restaurant Team Leader
- Exciting 5 Star Hotel environment in the CBD
- Competitive salary package & employee benefits
- Supportive team environment and career opportunities
Perfectly located on the banks of the river and a stones throw to the Botanic Gardens, the Stamford Plaza is Brisbane’s finest 5 Star luxury Hotel. For lovers of fine cuisine, you are spoilt for choice at the Stamford Plaza with a superb selection of restaurants & bars, and a team of talented international chefs to cater for every taste and occasion. Set against the beautiful backdrop of the Brisbane River, our famous Brasserie offers our guests and the public a magnificent buffet for breakfast, lunch & dinner and an extensive a la carte menu. Our famous fresh seasonal seafood buffet and signature chocolate high tea makes The Brasserie one of Brisbane’s finest Restaurants.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for an experienced and professional Team Leader to join our exceptional team in the Brasserie Restaurant. In your role you will support management in all operations within The Brasserie and be responsible for ensuring maximum guest satisfaction by leading and inspiring staff to deliver 5 star customer services. This is a hands-on role and will see you working mainly on the floor and taking charge of service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Restaurant Manager in the daily operations of The Brassiere
- A proactive hands-on approach to drive and motivate a successful team
- Ensure all staff are performing at their full potential, maximum productivity and are consistent across all areas of service
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to build strong customer relationships with all types of patrons
- A high attention to detail and exceptional communication skills
- Flexibility of working afternoons and evenings including weekends and public holidays
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1 years experience in a similar role preferably in a Hotel Environment
- Experience supervising a busy restaurant
- A broad knowledge of and passion for the Industry
- Knowledge of procedural and legislative compliance including fire safety, hygiene and WH&S requirements
- Must have an RSA Certificate
- Mircos experience is an advantage
- Must be an Australian Resident
Culture and Benefits:
Our 'Knight's Head' Logo is conceived from our founder Sir Stamford's family crest and symbolises the core values that unify all members of our company. We believe our people are our greatest asset and we therefore strive to reward, retain and develop passionate and success-orientated professionals at all levels. As a team member with us you can expect to receive;
- Excellent Salary Package & Employee Benefits
- Great career opportunities and development
- Food & beverage discounts in all F&B outlets within the Hotels
- Discounted accommodation throughout Stamford Hotels & Resorts
- Car Parking at the Hotel
- Free Staff meals
- Uniforms and Laundry
How to Apply:
If you believe you have the drive, skills and experience to succeed in this role please click the 'Apply Now' button to be re-directed to our website http://www.stamford.com.au/careers/job-vacancies where you can complete our application.
You must be an Australian Resident to apply or have Visa Rights to work in Australia.
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you do not hear from us please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this stage. We will however keep your details on file for other suitable positions that may arise in the next 3 months.
Stamford Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.