Chef de Partie - Japanese Cuisine
We are currently seeking a Chef with skills in Japanese cuisine to work in our Japanese Restaurant – Kabuki, to specialise in preparing and cooking dishes for our small but exceptional a la carte menu. Kabuki is a popular and busy restaurant and is part of the Stamford Plaza Brisbane Hotel. Kabuki offers both a la carte and Teppanyaki dining options. To find out more about what services and facilities the Hotel has to offer please visit our website: www.stamford.com.au/spb.
A little bit about the role:
Our team of trained chefs are responsible for the smooth and efficient kitchen operations for the Kabuki Restaurant. As the a la carte chef you will be responsible for the quality and production of Japanese dishes and will also be involved with menu planning and production.
Experience required for the role:
- Experience in classical and modern Japanese cuisine
- Experienced in preparing and cooking Japanese a la carte dishes
- Ability to share your skills and knowledge with other chefs
- Relevant Trade qualifications required
- Must be an Australian Resident to apply
Some things that will help you succeed in the role:
- Be available to work weekends, public holidays and split shifts for lunch and dinner service
- Be passionate about Japanese cuisine
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Be able to multi task in a fast paced environment while constantly maintaining a calm demeanour
- Be dedicated to delivering 5 star customer experiences
We can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Discounted accommodation throughout Australia and New Zealand
- Discounts on Food & Beverage
- The opportunity to be trained and mentored by an exceptional Teppanyaki Chef and Executive Chef
So if you are an A La Carte chef with Japanese experience we would love to hear from you.
Stamford Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.