Food & Beverage Manager
The Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport is an iconic 5 star hotel with 315 accommodation rooms, located at the entrance to the Sydney domestic airport. We have 11 elegant function rooms ranging from small corporate style boardrooms to our grand ballroom. The hotel also features 24 hour room service, a cafe, 2 bars and our signature Argentinean Grill – La Boca.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a passionate, hands on and energised Food and Beverage Manager or F&B Assistant Manager that is looking to take the next step in their career!
Reporting to the General Manager, and as a key member of the management team, you will be accountable for the performance of all Food and Beverage outlets from finance to service perspective. You will need to ensure our bars, restaurants, conference & events and room service areas are running smoothly, drive initiatives in Food and Beverage products, and introduce standards and processes to ensure high standards of guest interaction that is expected at a 5 star property.
The ideal candidate needs to demonstrate a passion for food and beverage, a strong focus on customer satisfaction, a hands on approach to leading a team, be determined, hardworking and creative.
To secure this outstanding role you will also need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- A keen and enthusiastic professional with strong organisational and management skills
- Demonstrated ability to maximize all food and beverage space, including conference & events, restaurants and bar operation
- Ability to manage operating and labour costs
- Proven experience in leading and developing staff, be able to create a proactive service culture
- Exceptional verbal, written communication skills and be financially literate
- Exceptional customer service standards
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- An innovator not afraid of challenging the status quo
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic Food and Beverage professional with experience in a similar role to join our management team.The successful applicant must obtain a National Police Clearance.Stamford Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position however only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview purposes.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please send through a cover letter and resume via the link below.
This role is heavily involved in the day to day running of the outlets, so flexibility with hours will be required as you may need to oversee the operation in the evening periods and on weekends.