Merchandiser COFFS HARBOUR
- Live local, work local
- Autonomous role with support and training
- Casual, flexible role
Join our Team!
Do you want to be part of an awesome team and be rewarded with a great rate plus paid KM's?
We provide ongoing training and support from amazing leaders and flexibility for work-life balance!
This role has minimum 18 flexible hours per week, Wednesday availability a must!
What can you expect to do?
- Merchandise stock as per Client directives
- Create promotional point of sale displays
- Maintain ticketing standards
- Execute planograms, relays and refits
- Negotiate product sale opportunities and pre-sell promotions
- Be a brand ambassador for our Clients
What's is a planogram you ask?
A planogram is a picture/ diagram showing where all the products go on the shelves in store. Completing a planogram involves ensuring products are placed in the correct location in store so that compliance is achieved. Depending on the size of the planogram to be completed, you may work autonomously or in teams. Think of it like jig saw puzzle!
What we're looking for in our next team member:
- Previous merchandising experience, preferred
- Retail, grocery or hardware experience, highly desirable
- Knowledge of planograms, refits and ticketing standards
- The ability to manage your time, prioritise tasks and show initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive and passionate disposition
- Clear communication with the ability to build rapport
- Physically fit - able to lift up to 15kg and to stand for long periods
- Neat and professional appearance
- Car and valid driver's licence
- Reliable with flexible availability
Our culture is dynamic and fast paced. We are innovative and passionate, striving to achieve best practice in all facets of our business. Nationally our field team employs more than 1500 Merchandisers and our valued team continues to grow.
If you would like to know more about Strikeforce AMC, please visit our website.
Strikeforce AMC has three business divisions with a presence in major retailers, such as Coles, Woolworths, Bunnings, Target, Big W, Priceline and so on.
Our grocery and hardware merchandisers call on clients items to increase their brand presence and promote sales. Our RetailworX team focus on project and blitz work, often in teams to achieve objectives in tight timelines.
We are looking for a casual merchandisers to complement all of our divisions, working across a wide range of market leading products and brands.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone.