Store Manager - Automotive Tyre Specialists
EARN up to $80,000 per annum | Negotiable on Experience + Super
Well-Established & Award-Winning Automotive Tyre Company
Enjoy a Hands-On Managerial Position with Monthly RDO
Training, e-Learning Package, Uniforms & Development Provided
Great Location with Opportunity to Move Between Stores
Our client is a well-established and award-winning automotive tyre company linked to one of the world's best known and respected tyre manufacturers. They provide extensive tyre services from purchasing advice to fitting and wheel balancing. There is also an auto mechanics area which provides service for light to medium vehicles. They currently have several locations including Sutherland, Campsie, Miranda and Roselands.
Our client is seeking a Senior Mechanic / Store Manager to join their company in Roselands, NSW, with the potential to earn up to $80,000 per annum | Negotiable Salary Based on Experience + Superannuation.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage the store according to standards and ensure results are achieved through leadership and compliance.
Reporting to the Director some of your responsibilities include:
- Establish a customer service culture through excellent communication & leadership
- Prompt and correct handling of customer enquiries, claims and complaint
- Provide initial and ongoing coaching and performance management as required
- Ensure performance targets are met and sales techniques are followed as per procedure
- Promote and pro-actively support the safety responsibilities of all staff members
To be successful in this role you will have 3+ years management experience within the Automotive/Tyre industry and be a trade qualified Motor Mechanic with a drivers licence. Additionally, any management qualifications would be beneficial for this position.
Apply today and don't miss out starting this excellent opportunity to progress your career within the automotive industry, as soon as possible.