Senior Software Developer
EARN up to $150,000 Per Annum Package | Commensurate with Experience
Established, Reputable and Successful Engineering Consultancy
Exciting Career Move with Ongoing Development & Support
Excellent Negotiable Remuneration with Flexible Hours Offered!
Autonomous Position in Friendly, Professional & Supportive Team
Our client is a successful engineering consultancy, delivering asset management services and solutions to the minimum and resources industries. They offer their professional services to assist businesses in the mining, construction, industrial and related sectors with strategic asset management and asset maintenance.
Our client is seeking a Senior Software Developer to join their company in Oxenford, QLD, with the potential to earn $120,000 - $150,000 per annum including superannuation.
The primary purpose of this position is to be a key member and leader of a small team responsible for the ongoing development and support of a commercial work management software solution.
Reporting directly to the General Manager some of your responsibilities include:
- Managing the development of the businesses software product
- Maintaining effective processes and procedures for software design and development
- Liaise closely with clients and stakeholders in a professional manner
- Preparing technical specification documentation and job estimates
- Coordinating software upgrades with clients and solving client enquiries
To be successful in this role you will have extensive experience developing .NET applications using visual studio including the following;
- C# and VB.NET
- ASP.NET (MVC and Web Forms)
- WPF and Win Forms
- Web Services (SOAP, WebApi)
- CSS3 and HTML5
- Transact SQL and stored procedure development
- Deployment automation and release management using TF
- UI/UX and responsive design
- Infragistics control suite
- Android and iOS development
Apply today and don't miss out starting this career changing opportunity as soon as possible.