Head of Preschool Programs
Head of Preschool Programs
Do you have a passion for leading teams?
Manage and oversee 5 RIDBC Preschool Programs
Maternity leave cover, commencing approx. mid May
The Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children (RIDBC) provides quality, innovative services to achieve the best outcomes for current and future generations of Australians with vision and/or hearing loss.
We are seeking an experienced leader who is able to manage, oversee, and deliver all elements of effective inclusive preschool programs including enrolments, regulatory/legislative, budgetary and early intervention elements. In addition, we are searching for a passionate and driven leader, who is capable of engaging their team to achieve high quality.
About your role:
- Plan and oversee all 5 RIDBC Preschools, including resourcing, staff plans and enrolment numbers and budgeting
- Manage, maintain and report on early intervention funding
- Collaborate and contribute to multiple Preschool programs, including assessment and evaluation of current practise
- Work with Directors to identify and plan professional development for staff, ensuring high quality service is met
- Assisting directors in reaching maximum potential in each Preschool
- Oversee Preschools Quality and Safety programs, ensuring compliance of all regulatory and legislative requirement.
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant Bachelor of Teaching/Education Early Childhood
- Extensive experience in the Early Childhood sector, in particular centre-based early childhood programs
- 5+ years of management experience
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Graduate Certificate/Master’s Degree in Special Education (preferably Hearing Impairment) (preferable but not essential)
- Able to travel and support our centres throughout the Sydney-Metropolitan Area
- A current unrestricted NSW driver’s licence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A Working with Children Check in accordance with Child Protection legislation http://www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/ and a valid Criminal History Check (with at least 6 months validity)
If you’re an experienced director looking for a great opportunity and new challenge to further develop your career, please click on our website www.ridbc.org.au/jobs to apply!
To view the position description, please click on the following link: Head of Preschool Programs Position Description.
Compliance with Child Protection legislation is essential.
Compliance with Criminal History Checks is essential.
RIDBC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer