Children's Contact Services Supervisor
- Part-Time Ongoing Position (12.5 hours per fortnight)
- $52,571 per annum pro rata + Super + Leave Loading + Salary Packaging
- Located at Berri
The Children’s Contact Services Supervisor, under the general direction of senior staff, is responsible for undertaking screening, assessment and intake of CCS clients, providing orientation for families and children, supervision of CCS workers, and direct client services.
- A bachelor’s degree (AQF Level 7) in a relevant field such as social work, psychology, or counselling or the equivalent experience.
- Experience working with children.
- Experience in working with domestic and family violence, child protection and mental health issues.
- A DCSI - Child Related Employment Screening Clearance and National Police Clearance is essential and employment is not able to commence without current clearances.
Enquiries: Any enquiries can be addressed to Trini Hale, Children's Contact Services Coordinator on (08) 8582 4122.
Closing Date: 9.00 am, Monday 3 April 2017.
Relationships Australia South Australia is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity Employer.