Grey Lynn, New Zealand
Our Ponsonby clinic is looking for a full time, dedicated veterinary receptionist to join our busy team.
Ponsonby & Herne Bay Vet has a reputation of providing an exceptional level of customer service to our wonderful clients whilst also ensuring their cherished pets receive the most optimal care possible. We operate at a very high professional standard and realise the importance of having well trained front of house staff to represent our clinics.
The right candidate will be customer focused, willing to go the extra mile and will give 110% in all of their tasks. They will be confident, friendly, have a keen eye for detail and will thrive under pressure. Compassion and empathy for both people and their furry family members is a must. Experience within the animal industry is preferable.
- Booking appointments and Vision diary management.
- Managing multiple incoming telephone lines as well as serving clients.
- Taking payments and balancing the till at the end of the day.
- Product sales and client education.
- Computer data entry and general administration.
- Managing the reminder system and sending out client letters.
- Unpacking of daily orders and stocking shelves.
- Ensuring front of house is clean and presentable at all times.
You will work a 40 hour week and every 3rd to 4th weekend (Saturday and Sunday).
Flexibility is required in this role and the hourly wage rate is commensurate on experience.
The ideal candidate should:
- At least 2 years’ reception or veterinary nursing experience and a passion for the pet care industry.
- The ability to work well within a team environment and work autonomously.
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Be able to multi-task, remain calm under pressure and be detailed orientated.
- A willingness to learn and inform our clients about animal health products.
- Be flexible to assist to cover sick leave, holiday leave and helping out at our Herne Bay clinic.
For more information, please visit our website www.petvet.co.nz
If you are located in Auckland and have a passion for customer experience, APPLY NOW!