Training & HR Coordinator | Help us shape our brand!
Want to work for a dynamic, people focused, organization that strives to make a difference to the financial future of our Members and really values their People?
- A HR professional with demonstrated training design and facilitation experience?
- A positive, proactive people person, with a mature approach who can develop strong business relationships across the organisation?
- Can you partner with key stakeholders to help the business deliver on its high performance goal?
A key business role (reporting to the HR Manager), the Training and HR Coordinator will be responsible for;
- Assisting our people to develop, engage and perform in their roles, through the effective design, development and delivery of face to face, e-learning and blended training.
- HR administration duties such as employee contracts, staff benefits
- Compliance administration including LMS administration
- Recruitment coordination
- Liaison with external training providers
- The provision of generalist HR support to the business
The Person Your positive, ‘can do’ attitude and a strong passion for people development will ensure the ongoing success of our People strategies. A certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment is required for this role. Human Resource qualifications will also be highly regarded.
To be successful in this role, you will have 2+ years experience in a similar HR generalist and/or training role.
The MOVE Difference
Previously Railways Credit Union, in March 2016 we became MOVE People Driven Banking, to reflect our commitment to serving the broader transport and logistics industry at a national level. This change has allowed us to continue to build on our past success to create an even brighter future for our members.
And while our name may have changed our values and purpose have not. Our commitment to the needs of our members and delivering exceptional personalised service is the cornerstone of everything we do and the foundation of our success.
We cultivate a professional, open, supportive team environment. Our actions support our values of Integrity, Commitment, Exceptional Service, Innovation and Mutuality, do yours?
If you want to really make your mark on the MOVE brand and help our people succeed, we’d love to talk with you.
To learn more about MOVE and our culture, go to https://www.mymove.com.au/about/career and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
MOVE People Driven Banking actively embraces diversity in the workplace and are committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Is this the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? Applications close 31st March 2017. ‘Apply Now’.