Casual Dark Mofo FOH Precinct Supervisor Roles
We are looking for (approx 6) skilled casual staff to deliver the Front of House (FOH) and Ticketing experience for Dark Mofo 2017. Responsible for supervising the Front of House team and visitor experience at one of this year's Dark Mofo precincts and special events / performances.
We know from experience that it’ll be lots of fun, dark, probably very cold and possibly wet too! If you think you’ve got what it takes, read on!
- Deliver a high level of customer service at a range of performances and events ranging from small and intimate to big and loud.
- Supervision of a team of between 2 to 20 staff
- Oversee staff ensuring visitors are welcomed, informed and safe
- Effectively handle visitor and guest feedback and complaints using best practice techniques
- Ensure sufficient instruction and equipment for staff to undertake work safely
- Some rostering of staff with consideration for staff costs and appropriate Award restrictions
- Experience with team supervision
- Previous experience with Festival Front of House work and possibly site management work.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Attention to detail, an ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines effectively and calmly.
- Some experience with rostering, managing staff and staff costs.
- A positive attitude and an ability to adapt to meet a challenge.
- Some awareness of OH&S standards.
- Ability to work as part of the broader festival team.
Casual positions, Amusement Award
You will need to be available from Monday 15th May until Sunday 25th June 2017. Initially it will be approximately 2-3 days per week for familiarisation, training and planning and then during for the festival period (Monday 5th June until Sunday 25th June) you’ll need to be fully available.
For more information on this year’s festival visit https://darkmofo.net.au/, Full program and tickets released Monday 7th April 2017.
If this sounds like you – we'd love to hear from you. Please apply via http://www.mona.net.au/mona/employment
Applications close Sunday 23rd April 2017, 11.30pm