Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we’re a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 650+ dedicated, professional staff who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
Shine is fortunate to work with people across a range of personal litigation matters in 40+ offices nationwide. Delivering this message to the general public and so many potential clients is handled by our dynamic marketing team who use commercial acumen, creativity and a strong work ethic to assist the growth of each of our practices. To support this growth, we are now seeking a Marketing Advisor to assist in planning, coordinating and executing our brand strategy, to promote the development of the Shine brand.
Reporting to the Brand Team Leader, this role is suited to a highly motivated professional with experience contributing to the delivery of a successful marketing strategy, via multiple channels. You’ll maximise the return on investment for our marketing programs and promotions, assisting to ensure the most cost-effective media buy is purchased for every campaign, whilst ensuring that all marketing activities and consumer touchpoints adhere to the brand and are consistent in considering the client as central to all that we do.
You’ll oversee design of key items of marketing collateral by liaising with external agencies and suppliers, and reporting weekly and monthly on effectiveness of these relationships. You’ll also work closely with our Community Engagement Advisor to roll out local marketing plans for our branches, and our Digital Marketing team to develop digital and social media strategies.
Other Responsibilities Include
- Managing Shine’s NRL sponsorship activations and brand elements, as well as content generated through the relationship with our brand ambassador Erin Brockovich
- Liaising with external agencies and suppliers to support above the line activity, and oversee design of key items of marketing collateral
- Partnering with the Shine Corporate subsidiaries to drive their marketing strategy and activity
- Managing material instructions, purchase orders and end of month invoices as required
- Assisting with management of creative and media agencies including summarising end of month reporting, attending weekly WIP meetings and assist Brand Team Leader where required in leveraging these relationships
- Managing all branch related brand elements, ensuring that they are reflecting the brand in a positive light at all times
- Assisting to implement a regular research schedule, and undertake regular competitive environment reporting
- Demonstrated experience in a similar marketing advisor role, working within a multi-brand, multi-channel environment
- Experience in developing (and executing, preferably) end-to end marketing campaigns on national or large brands
- Experience in both traditional and non-traditional marketing channels; above and below the line campaigns with an understanding of the importance of digital media and social platforms from a customer centric view
- Good analytical proficiency, with the ability to report on campaign effectiveness and understand key messages from data
- The ability to prioritise multiple tasks with associated deadlines, in a fast paced environment, for deliverable results
- Exposure to working closely with external agencies is highly desirable
- Speed, accuracy and clear attention to detail
- A customer-oriented approach, with a strong service focus
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent technological proficiency, with the ability to pick up new programs and systems of work quickly
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business or related fields are strongly preferred, but not essential for success
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application