Customer Service Consultant - Inbound Call Centre (part-time)
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we’re a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 650+ dedicated, professional staff who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
Known internally as the New Client Team (NCT), this department is the first contact new clients have with Shine’s 40+ busy offices across Australia. We now have an exciting position available for a committed, client focused and enthusiastic individual to join us as an NCT Operator. The role will be based in our Brisbane CBD office, in a team that prides itself on its empathetic, professional and collaborative approach in responding to client’s needs.
We have… an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to grow their career in customer service.
This role within our team is unique, as we are seeking someone who can join us five days a week, part time – from 9:30am to 2:30pm daily. This role provides the first point of phone contact for our clients: identifying and qualifying their needs for potential claims, answering any questions and providing information where appropriate, and liaising with our legal teams to provide all clients with the best outcome.
…But, it’s only for those who…
- Can see the good in most situations.
- Show initiative and lateral thinking for our "out of the box" enquiries.
- Get a buzz from helping people.
- Exceptional listening skills.
- Have some street smarts, and an ability to problem solve on the fly, and direct calls to where they need to go.
* This is a fun team with a serious job. Being the first point of contact is no joke, but we also make it a lot of fun *
If you’re interested, you will also need:
- Demonstrated phone-based customer service experience.
- The ability to articulate yourself well to customers who are going through a difficult time in their lives
- A caring, understanding approach to clients and their personal situation
- A passion for helping others
- To be a team player, someone who creates ideas and doesn’t always stick to routine
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application