Client Liaison Officer - Part Time
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we’re a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 650+ dedicated, professional staff who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Client Liaison Officer to join us, on a part time basis, three days per week. This newly-created role provides support of the highest standard to our dedicated Kenmore based Workplace Relations team.
The broad focus of your role will be conducting phone-based interviews with clients of Shine regarding their individual situation. You will guide these clients through a series of questions relating to their current circumstances, ensuring detailed collection of information, assess whether Shine can assist them, and, if suitable, arrange a time for our solicitor to meet with them.
As our clients are typically going through a difficult period in their lives, this role suits a mature-minded candidate who is able to be genuine and empathetic, whilst ensuring the utmost of professionalism at all times. You’ll have an excellent phone manner, with the ability to deal with customers from all walks of life, coupled with exceptional attention to detail, and outstanding literacy skills for recording accurate and detailed information.
The required hours for this role will be 8:15am to 5pm, Tuesday, Thursday, and one other day (which will be determined due to candidate preferences and business needs).
- Experience in a phone-based role, dealing with detailed and sometimes lengthy client conversations
- Experience dealing with clients that require sensitivity due to their personal circumstances
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely
- Excellent literacy skills, and strong attention to detail
- Experience reading and interpreting complex information
- A self-motivated attitude with a drive to investigate and uncover new information
- Knowledge of, or an interest in, industrial relations, is highly desirable but not essential for success
- Those candidates who are currently studying law or similar are encouraged to apply
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application