Senior Learning & Development Business Partner
Come and right wrong with us. Shine Lawyers is a non-traditional law firm committed to providing justice for our clients and standing up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 650+ dedicated, professional people who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference. We have a passion for learning and have a custom built learning centre “Tiddalac” in the Lockyer Valley, Queensland.
Part of the wider People and Culture team, the Learning & Development team is dedicated to building capability within Shine, by enabling and empowering our people through effective knowledge, and learning and leadership initiatives and practices. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Learning & Development Business Partner to join Shine, to lead a team of learning professionals.
As part of the People & Culture leadership team, the broad focus of your role will be to develop and implement solutions and programs that drive a high performance culture, with a key focus on building individual, team and organisational capability. You will be an experienced L&D practitioner, who strategically partners with the business leaders to develop and implement learning programs, that continue to support the learning growth of our people.
Working closely with Shine’s Senior People & Culture Business Partners, you will be required to develop and implement learning programs with a focus on leadership, management and technical based learning. You’ll contribute to both strategy and execution, leading your team of specialists ensuring the L&D team are providing interactive and engaging training programs. You’ll be able to implement training in accordance with an approved delivery schedule, while demonstrating resilience and flexibility to adapt when business requirements change or logistics challenges arise.
You will directly contribute to the creation of career pathways and development plans for our talent and leadership group, and partner with them to see these plans realised. acilitation will be a requirement of this role, across various learning modules.
This role is an ideal fit for an experienced individual who has previously led a small team of learning and development professionals.
Required Skills and Experience
- Significant demonstrated experience developing and delivering learning programs that deliver results and ROI, with a focus on management and leadership related programs
- Demonstrated ability to grow, guide and mentor a small team of learning and development professionals
- Strong exposure to designing and project managing the delivery of learning programs for knowledge based professionals
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement ability, with the confidence to build relationships at all levels of the business to understand needs and promote learning
- Experience in understanding business strategy, and the ability to develop and implement learning programs to support business outcomes
- Demonstrated knowledge of learning & coaching methodologies, principles and processes to successfully entrench learning objectives and behaviours into the business
- Ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvements in all areas of the learning framework
- Experience in designing and implementing organisational development initiatives and solutions
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree
Please note that regular intrastate and some interstate travel is required for success in this role.
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment