Team Leader - M.A.C.
One of the most influential and popular forces in contemporary cosmetics, M.A.C. was created to support the special needs of the professional Make-up Artist. The M.A.C. kiosk at Auckland International Airport, under the Aelia Duty Free umbrella, has a rare opportunity for a skilled and qualified Make-Up Artist to join this team of dynamic and creative professionals.
In this multi-faceted role your will be expected to assist and support the M.A.C Leadership Team in ensuring the daily operations of the business is run profitably and efficiently. You will also be responsible for maximising sales and achieving a world-class standard of customer service excellence as well as driving individual performance of the MAC Makeup Artists through effective communication.
To be considered you will need:
- 1 - 2 years people management experience
- At least 2 years' exposure to retail sales or hospitality
- A Make-up Artistry qualification is preferable
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to drive and achieve sales by optimizing opportunities
- A desire to inspire both customers and team alike
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for cutting edge Make-Up Artistry
Incentives, professional industry training and a strong career path are just some of the benefits you will enjoy being part of our M.A.C. team.
If you are retail focused, street wise, fashion savvy and self-driven we would love to hear from you!
This is a 40 hour per week role and as we operate in a dynamic environment, to cater to our customers on the move, you will need to be flexible and willing to work at least one weekend day/night.
Candidates must hold relevant work rights for NZ. Employment is subject to an initial and ongoing customs and police clearance.
Please apply online now for this awesome opportunity.