Barista / Retail Sales Assistant
- Leader in travel retail
- On-going training, uniform and free parking
- Opportunity for career and personal growth
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is an international travel retail company that represents a number of luxury iconic brands across the globe. With over 120 Australian & New Zealand stores located in dynamic environments including airports and commuter hubs we are a fast paced organisation meeting the needs of people on the move.
Our Hub Convenience store and Café which provides a range of food and beverage options and carefully selected travel-adapted convenience products, is often the first port-of-call for travellers looking for fresh and fast food.
We are now on the hunt for a Barista trained super star – some exposure to retail would be nice but not essential. In this busy role based at one of our Christchurch Airport stores, you will have the opportunity to meet a variety of people from all walks of life in an exciting and unique environment.
To be part of our dedicated, friendly and committed Team you will need to have:
- Loads of enthusiasm and energy
- A positive attitude with a desire to deliver a world class level of customer service
- The ability to communicate convincingly and with confidence
- Exceptional presentation and a professional approach to every thing you do
- Maturity, initiative and a sense of urgency is also key to this role
As we're located in a dynamic airport environment our stores operate to meet our customers' needs - between 3am and 11pm, 7 days a week. With this in mind, you will need to be available and flexible to work 40 hours per week - either early starts or later finishes as well as a weekend day.
Candidates must hold relevant work rights for NZ. Employment is subject to an initial and ongoing customs and police clearance.
Experience new horizons every day!