Interim Finance Manager/CFO support
The Jaybro Group is a leading supplier to the civil and construction industry providing, site safety equipment, plant machinery, road and traffic signage and temporary fencing solutions. Its 20 year success has been due to their provision of a multi-platform of supply solutions to the construction industry and high level of customer service which has resulted in increased demand and repeat business.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a Financial Manager with the ability to:
- Managing all financial reporting and compliance for:
- A series of small investment trusts
- Low transaction trading entities
- Assisting with due diligence on business acquisitions and divestments
- Support CFO’s of business within the group portfolio
- Manage treasury and cash flow
- Conduct finances for payables on private family businesses
- Special project investigations and reporting including normalisations
- Develop monthly portfolio board packs including consolidated reporting
- CFO experience with business of c. $100 - $250 mil
- Experience in M&A due diligence
- Experience in distribution, manufacturing or rental would be ideal
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Ability to put together high level presentations
- Preparedness to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to run one off projects as per the scope above
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch.
Due to the high number of candidates expected for this role, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.