Receiving & Stock Control /Warehouse Coordinator
The Jaybro Group is a leading supplier to the civil and construction industry providing, site safety equipment, plant machinery, road and traffic signage and temporary fencing solutions. Its 20 year success has been due to their provision of a multi-platform of supply solutions to the construction industry and high level of customer service which has resulted in increased demand and repeat business.
About the Opportunity
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Receiving & Stock Control/Warehouse Coordinator to work with our warehouse team based at the Tullamarine (VIC) branch.
This role is responsible for the stock control of inventory, receiving, managing, checking and auditing stock movements.
Reporting to the VIC Operations Coordinator you will be responsible for the following:
- Receipting of items through receiving
- Conducting routine and spot checks of the receipt, replenishment, picking, packing and despatching of goods
- Pick point location, quantity and accuracy management
- Making sure all stock on the floor is accounted for and labelled
- Managing bin locations in ERP system
- Conducting cycle counts
- Reporting key product information to purchasing
Essential criteria includes:
- 1 year experience in stock control
- Have a current Forklift licence
- Own transport
- Intermediate - advance Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to analyse key numbers & count accuracy
- Problem solving skills
- Work independently and handle multiple projects
Desirable criteria includes:
- Good people skills
- Attention to detail
If the above sounds like you, please click on apply now!