Contracts Administrator NSW
Sydney - Head Office
Over three decades, Hindmarsh Construction has completed many landmark buildings across Australia, with total project value exceeding $4.0 billion. We stand by our values of integrity, safety, quality, innovation and teamwork.
With a portfolio of many high profile and challenging projects, our work spans many different sectors including commercial and residential high-rise, industrial, sporting, health, government, retail, education and tourism.
We are currently seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator, reporting to the Contracts Manager and working closely with the project teams. In the role you will carry out audit and investigative works on projects across Sydney and will perform assessment of variations, negotiation of progress claims, and the agreement of final accounts.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the project team in the preparation and execution during the procurement of subcontractors and implementing the project procurement strategy
- Vetting contractual documents to ensure company needs are met
- Management of client and subcontractor claims process in accordance with the contract
- Manage and assess variations, cash flow and liaison with major subcontractors
- Manage contract finalisation including defects, manuals and variations
- Co-ordination and compilation of monthly reports
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Substantial experience within a main contractor environment
- Proven experience working in a similar project-based contract and financial administration on other major building developments.
- Additionally, you will be an expert across contract management and have the ability to work independently to resolve contractual issues
- You will be self-motivated, resilient and enjoy working in a close team environment.
If you can see yourself in this role and you would like to work for a well established company, with high-growth potential and great market awareness, as well as contribute to the ongoing success of Hindmarsh, then please apply now.