Over three decades, Hindmarsh Construction has completed many landmark buildings across Australia, with total project value exceeding $4.0 billion. We stand by our values of integrity, safety, quality, innovation and teamwork.
With a portfolio of many high profile and challenging projects, our work spans many different sectors including commercial and residential high-rise, industrial, sporting, health, government, retail, education and tourism.
Our construction team in Brisbane currently require the services of two experienced Labourers to work alongside our site team on a large scale high rise project in the Brisbane CBD.
As an experienced Labourer, reporting to the Site Manager / Project Manager your primary roles and responsibilities will be as follows:
- General labouring duties across the site as it progresses through various stages of construction,
- Use of various plant / machinery such as forklifts etc
- Be responsible for, and work in such a manner to ensure, their own health and safety and that of others;
- Assisting with hazard identification,
- Risk assessment and the development of Safe Work Method Statements for the tasks they are directed to undertake;
- At all times, comply with general industry induction requirements, the Hindmarsh Site Safety Plan, SWMS, the manufacturers safe operating instructions for plant and equipment, and all lawful instructions from Supervisors;
Candidates will need previous experience in a similar roles and have relevant tickets / licences to perform the position correctly ( such as forklift etc )
This position will be a direct role with us and has the potential to be a long term one for the right candidates
If you can see yourself in this role and you would like to work for a well established company with high-growth potential and great market awareness and contribute to the ongoing success of Hindmarsh then please apply now.