Project Manager - North West Sydney
Over three decades, Hindmarsh Construction has completed many landmark buildings across Australia, with total project value exceeding $4.0 billion. We stand by our values of integrity, safety, quality, innovation and teamwork.
With a portfolio of many high profile and challenging projects, our work spans many different sectors including commercial and residential high-rise, industrial, sporting, health, government, retail, education and tourism.
We currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager, reporting to our NSW Construction Manager to work on a new build project in the North West of Sydney. The role will involve you working collaboratively on the conversion and delivery of complex high end projects within the commercial and residential sector. You will be required to build long standing relationships with a varied range of stakeholders and clients, through ensuring successful delivery of projects ranging from $40-150 million.
To be successful in the role you will be commercially astute, have project managed a diverse range of construction projects as well as having exposure to ECI process and CM and D&C contracts. You will have proven experience across the commercial, retail, heath and high end residential sectors.
Day to day you would be involved in the following:
- Project planning, scheduling, cost control and budgeting.
- Managing clients and subcontractor relationships throughout the entire project life cycle
- Providing technical knowledge and commercial awareness to clients and senior management.
- Effective running of projects in a disruptive and highly governed environment with complex budgets.
- Implementation and leadership around WHS, Quality and Environmental standards to meet corporate and legislative requirements.
- Managing and maintaining the design process to set standards and to meet the project charter.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Working within Australia is essential as a Construction/Project Manager and managing projects worth $30 Million plus
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Project Management.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor a project team.
- Experience in CHEOPS, Aconex and similar type web based portals.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects with a high focus on Safety, Quality and Environment challenges.
- Solid commercial/contract management experience.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Affiliations with industry bodies such as the AIB, CIOB or the AIPM will be highly regarded.
If you can see yourself in this role and you would like to work for a well established company with high-growth potential and great market awareness and contribute to the ongoing success of Hindmarsh, and you meet the below criteria then please apply now.
For more information please call Matt Ford on 0438 615 744