- Several Property Manager roles across our Darwin and Palmerston offices
- Monday to Friday with no weekend work
- Competitive Salary + Super + Vehicle
- Iconic brand & winner of the REINT “Large Agency of the year” Award 4 years running
Work with an exciting, committed and passionate group of professionals and feel rewarded for playing your part in making our Real Estate business a success. Elders has played a key role in Australia for more than 175 years. Our real estate agent network has now grown to over 320 offices operating in all capital cities, major regional and rural centres across the country. Elders Real Estate Darwin has a team of over 60 full time professionals operating in 4 convenient locations in the Darwin Region. Our team offer a broad range of Real Estate and Property Services encompassing Residential Property Sales, Project Consulting & Marketing, Commercial Property Sales, Commercial Property Leasing & Residential Property Management.
Provide end to end property management services including but not limited to:
- Management of residential properties;
- Liaising with landlords and tenants;
- Lease preparation;
- Ingoing/Outgoing inspections;
- Routine inspections;
- Managing rent arrears;
- Dealing with maintenance and repairs;
- Establish market rental rates.
- Previous experience in Property Management will be highly regarded;
- Understanding of Residential Tenancy Legislation;
- Current driver's license;
- Certificate of Registration will be highly regarded;
- Excellent communication, negotiation, attention to detail and client relationship skills;
- Team player who is enthusiastic, energetic, flexible and highly organised with good time management skills.
If you are looking to grow your career in real estate and experience the benefits Elders have to offer, then apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information call Kanika Cartin on 08 8946 0522.
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.