Real Estate Sales Representative
- Be part of a vibrant team of real estate professionals
- Opportunity to make your sales mark
- Based in Toowoomba; iconic brand
Elders has played a key role in rural Australia for more than 175 years. Our real estate agent network has now grown to over 320 offices operating in all capital cities, major regional and rural centres across the country. We have an extensive team of experienced, professional real estate agents throughout Australia who are committed to providing an outstanding real estate service for our clients.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced real estate sales individual to expand our real estate business, and develop and maintain high-quality client relationships by:
- listing, marketing and selling properties;
- participating in Branch business development programs;
- achieving targets for sales, listings and appraisals;
- ensuring personal compliance with all professional standards and reporting requirements.
- A Real Estate Licence is essential for this role;
- Local real estate industry experience and associated influences;
- Appraise properties, and identify positive aspects and potential of residential properties;
- Demonstrated outstanding organisational and communication skills.
If you’re someone who is able to work in a team environment as well as being a motivated, self-starter capable of working autonomously then you’ll make a good fit for our team. We have an attractive commission arrangement on offer for the successful candidate.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team, who is passionate about real estate sales.
Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information call Errol Bartkowski, Branch Manager on 0400 275 351.
Applications close 30th April 2017.
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.