- Bring your logistics industry experience and skills to this exciting role!
- Take the next step in warehousing
- Competitive salary and bonus package + training!
About the Organisation
DeLaval Pty Ltd is a global leading supplier to the dairy business, supporting dairy farmers in managing their farms, their way. The business offers products, systems and services for all steps of milk production, with a focus on reducing their environmental footprint whilst improving food production, profitability and the well-being of the people and animals involved.
Founded more than 125 years ago in Sweden, DeLaval now has 4500 employees and operates in more than 115 countries that cater to customers with livestock size ranging from 1 to 50,000 animals. Together with the Tetra Laval Group, DeLaval owns one of the most well-known brands in the world. DeLaval’s New Zealand office is based in Hamilton, and services customers throughout both the North and South Islands.
About the Opportunity
DeLaval currently has a full-time vacancy for a Warehouse Store Person located in Hamilton NZ, reporting to the Warehouse Team Leader.
The warehouse store person is expected to support inbound receipt, warehousing and distribution of materials for DeLaval’s local and export markets. Perform the warehouse operations of Receiving, Put Away, Pick/Pack. Also be able to support stock management, assembly and kitting operations as well as execute warehouse improvement activities through active participation in development projects.
More specifically, your duties will include:
- Check, Receive and put away inbound material
- Pick materials for local and export orders
- Consolidate materials for packing and palletizing and labelling
- Make materials ready for collection including appropriate documentation
- Support local assembly operation with basic assembly/kitting
- timely execution of stock activities
- Ensure all warehouse work areas are kept clean and equipment is maintained as per schedules.
To be considered for this position, you will have previous experience in warehouse operations. You will have a current valid forklift license, and exposure to SAP warehousing transactions. You will be adaptable to take on several tasks with solid mental aptitude.
You'll have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, good written arithmetic that enables you to perform your duties with high attention to detail and accuracy whilst being comfortable dealing with numbers.
About the Benefits
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary plus super. You'll also be eligible for performance-based bonuses and will have access to a global network of resources.
If you are team player with exception warehousing experience and are looking to join a leading global dairy organisation — Apply Now!