Local Demand & Supply Coordinator
- Bring your logistics industry experience and skills to this exciting role!
- Take the next step in supply chain coordination!
- Competitive salary and bonus package + training!
About the Organisation
DeLaval Ltd is a global leading supplier to the dairy business, supporting dairy farmers in managing their farms, their way. The business offers products, systems and services for all steps of milk production, with a focus on reducing their environmental footprint whilst improving food production, profitability and the well-being of the people and animals involved.
Founded more than 125 years ago in Sweden, DeLaval now has 4500 employees and operates in more than 115 countries that cater to customers with livestock size ranging from 1 to 50,000 animals. Together with the Tetra Laval Group, DeLaval owns one of the most well-known brands in the world.DeLaval's New Zealand office is based in Hamilton, and services customers throughout both the North and South Islands.
About the Opportunity
DeLaval currently has a full-time vacancy for a Local Demand and Supply Coordinator located in Hamilton NZ, reporting to the Order Fulfilment Manager.
As a key member of the Oceania order fulfilment team, you will provide specialist knowledge and a dedicated service point for coordination and resolution of order management and delivery related issues. You will work closely with Oceania based suppliers to improve operational performance, as well as with key internal stakeholders across Supply Chain and the wider business units to improve process and ensure delivery to customers is exceptional.
More specifically, your duties will include:
- Confirm suppliers capability to supply as per vendor schedule
- Manage Current and New Back orders to resolution
- Liaise with appropriate operational teams to expedite product where appropriate
- Identify, communicate and resolve supply constraints proactively
- Fully support the sourcing team through operational supplier development
- Identify and implement process improvement activities
- Support cost down initiatives through improved product presentation
- Proactively offer suggestions to improve product distribution throughout the global network
You will have:
- ample experience in order management and fulfilment;
- Excellent relationship management skills;
- Advanced communication skills;
- Extensive SAP experience and knowledge;
- competence to multitask.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and bonus package, and will be provided with full training on all aspects of this role.
If you are detailed orientated with the ability to build strong relationships and possess a passion for continuous improvement — Apply Now!