St Kilda Rd, Melbourne
- Fantastic events company with a vibrant culture
- Small, supportive Telemarketing team
- Customer Service & Sales - Outbound
About our Organisation
Diversified Communications is a strong and vibrant exhibitions company committed to offering premium events where businesses meet and inspirational ideas are shared! We are a leader in our field consistently winning industry awards for dynamic and innovative events.
About this Opportunity
Telemarketers play a pivotal role in promoting our shows and cultivating one of our most valuable assets, our data, while providing support to our marketing and exhibition sales teams. Your role will play a large part in the businesses success by increasing exhibition promotional actively through building lists, generating and closing leads, conference seats or buyers' guide advertising. This is truly a unique role, unlike usual telemarketing - the team is small, close knit and open; reporting into a supportive and inclusive supervisor that works hard to get the most out of the team.
Key Responsibilities in the role include:
- Data & Database Management
- Lead Generation for Exhibitor, Visitor & Conference Promotion
- Registration, Show Guide, Conference & Seminar sales
To ensure your success in this role you will have:
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail and commitment to accuracy
- A results-oriented attitude and desire to achieve targets
- The ability to learn quickly and move fluidly between tasks
- Strong MS Office skills (intermediate Excel)
- Superior standards of customer service and delivery
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
We are looking for someone who is energetic, self-motivated and adaptable. Your previous experience in customer service focused roles will ensure you shine in this fast-paced and varied role.
Why work at Diversified?
We’re a growing business that places importance on innovation and improving what we do! We work in the exciting and dynamic world of events and exhibitions and we look to employ people who share the same passion for the industry that we have. We operate professionally and collaboratively in an informal environment and we like to celebrate our successes along the way!
We offer our employees a paid day off every year to give back to their community, a sustainable approach to our work and practices, opportunities for career development and lots of fun activities and work events during the year!
If you would like to be a part of an amazing team then apply today!