About the Company
Diversified Communications is an award-winning events company that connects businesses to engage with their customers. We pride ourselves on offering participants unique experiences, and a great return on investment.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, the Operations Manager is responsible for:
- the planning and delivery of a range of events
- driving continuous improvement in both quality and efficiency across all events
- contractor management
- financial management
- supporting event teams to deliver their sales and sponsorship commitments
This role would suit an Operations Coordinator ready to take their next step but not ready for a role managing a team. It would also suit an experienced Event Coordinator with a passion or interest in Operations.
We are looking for an individual that wants to learn and is willing to grow with the team and the organisation.
This exciting and demanding role requires -
- previous relevant experience in Operations - ideally for similar or large scale events
- high level project management skills
- high level operational capability to deliver an event on time and manage multiple contractors and deadlines simultaneously
- previous experience in preparing, setting and managing event production budgets
- displays high level judgement and decision making ability
- comprehensive knowledge of the events landscape and market complexities
- a mature and independent mindset; confident to network with stakeholders at all levels
- exceptional stakeholder management and client relationship skills
- innovative and strategic thinking
- exceptional communication skills
- the ability to work as part of a small, high achieving team in a very busy environment
Must be able to travel and work away from home and irregular hours when required.
Why work for us?
As you embark on your new career at Diversified, we will give you the tools you need to succeed. We will provide training and support to get you up to speed quickly and a first class learning and development program designed to develop your skills and knowledge. We will give you every opportunity to reach your full potential and enjoy a successful career in events.
We are a forward-thinking, vibrant company who recognise, nurture and reward talent. We are courageous, value driven and we offer an environment for individuals to grow and thrive within our organisation. Expect your colleagues to be similarly driven individuals who will support you every step of the way.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Send us your resume and cover letter today!