St Kilda, VIC
WHO ARE WE?
Selmar Education Institute is an award-winning Registered Training Organisation (RTO). We are passionate about unlocking the potential of tomorrow’s leaders and being a centre of transformational learning excellence.
We are on the lookout for our next superstar Course Advisor to join our passionate team on a Full Time basis.
Reporting to the Team Leader for Customer Service, you will be engaging and inspiring potential students who are looking further their education. All of the leads are generated for you, so there’s no cold calling!
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to;
- Responding to all incoming course enquiries - online and telephone
- Representing the Selmar brands
- Following up on enrolment paperwork
- Maintaining the CRM system
Our selection criteria for this position;
- Minimum 2 years’ sales experience within a contact centre environment
- Excellent multitasking, communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Previous experience or knowledge of the RTO sector and funding guidelines (desirable)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Make your mark on this exciting role today by submitting both a cover letter and resume highlighting how you meet our selection criteria, and why we should select you as the successful candidate.
Applications close 27th March, 2017.
Selmar Institute of Education is committed to the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability and culturally diverse backgrounds.
Selmar Institute of Education is an equal employment opportunity employer.