- Part-Time Fixed Term and Casual Positions
- North or South of the River - across multiple office locations
- Attractive not-for-profit salary packaging benefits
Communicare was established in 1977 and has developed into a dynamic not-for-profit organisation that aspires to create strong, safe communities; offering hope and opportunities for people to participate to their full potential by inspiring, supporting and empowering them to live a life of their choice in an inclusive community.
Our philosophy is to provide hope and opportunity for people in need and, over the years, we have distinguished ourselves as a provider and innovator of services as well as an advocate to enhance social and economic inclusion.
We are seeking suitably skilled Employment Consultants to provide case management and support services to job seekers and to work with employers to find secure and sustainable employment for our job seekers.
We have multiple opportunities available to work across a portfolio of sites in locations either North of the River (Mirrabooka, Joondalup, Armadale, Midland) or south of the river (Cannington, Fremantle, Mandurah and Rockingham).
The mobile team play an important role in providing coverage for staff shortages across sites due to annual leave, recruitment downtime and other authorised leave instances.
Contract will be until 30th June 2017.
To be successful for these positions, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a recruitment, employment services or related human services role.
- Previous experience in case management and ability to apply case management principles to practice.
- Ability to work within a compliance framework.
- Ability to network, partner and maintain work relationships with external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and be performance driven.
- High levels of computer literacy.
Previous experience with a jobactive employment services provider is highly regarded.
Click Here to View Position Description.
Applications close 4pm Friday 31st March, 2017.
Before an offer of employment can be made, Communicare requires a National Police Clearance, not older than 6 months, and a Working with Children Check, where relevant, to be submitted.
Please note: Short listing will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position without notice. Only suitable candidates will be considered and contacted if short listed. Unsolicited resumes and contact from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.