Group F&B Manager
Sydney Corporate Office
We are seeking a seasoned and dynamic restaurateur to join us as Group F&B Manager.
You will provide leadership to our Food & Beverage offerings with special focus on concept, operational delivery and financial performance. Scope entails developing and executing F&B strategy for the Group, including all facets of the restaurant, bar and banquet operations. You will also establish internal and external benchmark KPIs to measure performance and success of our F&B restaurants and outlets.
What You Will Do
Develop & Execute F&B Strategy
- Review our Hotel F&B products and determine the strategy to improve these operations and improve financial performance.
- Determine the suitability of the current structure, manning and management for the overall success of the concept and profitability.
- Create business cases to justify, communicate and seek approval on strategy that needs to be completed in order to increase financial return and capture market.
- Review, develop and implement efficiencies in work flow, menu engineering, cost control, work practices and rostering & manning and to eliminate wastages.
- Optimise contract management and purchasing synergies to maximise buying power and economies of scale while still retaining quality.
Create F&B Concepts & Oversee Refurbishment Projects
- Revitalise/ create innovative F&B and MICE offerings for our customers.
- Continuously create concepts and design that will revolutionise the market’s perception of Hotel F&B outlets.
- Project manage new concepts and refurbishment programs in their entirety, and ensure improvements in operational efficiencies and work flow.
- Audit and measure the operations to ensure compliance with the concept and standards.
Develop Hotel Management Teams
- Train, develop and guide the hotel management teams to be fluent in their understanding of how our F&B needs to operate, the positioning in the marketplace and how they will obtain the desired return.
- Create group uniformity of certain concepts that will become synonymous with the Stamford Brand. Ensure that these standards are understood and maintained by all.
- Create internal and external benchmarking to ensure that performance is measured and continually improved.
- Work with Finance to create, develop and implement F&B specific KPIs to measure the success of the individual outlets and set individual performance standards.
Drive Marketing Performance & Measure Effectiveness
- In partnership with the GM of Sales & Marketing and the respective Hotel GMs, develop F&B marketing innovations, strategies and plans to obtain the most effective reach for our specific target audience.
- Drive and be expert in social media effectiveness and implement clear and concise guidelines and policies that need to be followed in the management of these mediums.
What We Are Looking For
- Experienced F&B professional with proven track record
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Creative flair with eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and across multiple functions and disciplines
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively throughout the organisation to achieve objectives