Registered Nurse - Aegis Anchorage
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the heart of the Mindarie community, Aegis Anchorage caters for up to 102 residents and provides quality care services.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced and knowledgeable Registered Nurse with an interest in becoming a Clinical Nurse Manager, to develop their skills in this six month, full time position.
As an important part of the team, you will:
- Perform clinical, social and self-care assessments.
- Complete ACFI documentation.
- Assist in coordinating the workload.
- Assume responsibility for the facility after hours.
- Co-ordinate monthly staff training and development.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Knowledge and experience in caring for the aged.
- Flexibility to respond to changing resident needs.
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team as well as independently.
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Ability to train and coach others.
Aegis Anchorage offers a friendly and supportive working environment. Free off-street parking is available for all staff whilst also being close to public transport. You will be working alongside skilled and knowledgeable kitchen personnel.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Monica Mills, Facility Manager on (08) 9400 1000.