South Brisbane, QLD
- Varied and busy role for an experienced Electrical Foreman servicing Energex projects across South-East Queensland
- Well established and dynamic construction group in South Brisbane - great team culture
- Attractive remuneration circa $100,000 + super, negotiable with skills and experience
About the Organisation
Pensar Construction Group (Pensar) is a dynamic construction group with diverse expertise in civil, building and utility projects. Established in Brisbane in 2000, Pensar has earned an enviable reputation for quality and dependability, building longstanding partnerships with clients and contractors alike.
Working with a highly experienced multi-skilled team of professionals, the organisation is proud to be delivering outstanding service to customers and maintaining repeat business as well as growing new opportunities.
About the Opportunity
Pensar now has an opportunity for an experienced and mature Electrical Foreman to join their team based in South Brisbane. This is a full-time Monday-Friday position servicing the Energex contract throughout South-East Queensland, with some flexibility in hours negotiable for the right person.
Primarily responsible for process and field auditing and ensuring that Pensar is meeting safety requirements set by Energex, some of your daily duties will include:
- Assisting the Project Manager with developing the expertise and capability of all team members;
- Completing final product audits and submission of AS Con package to Energex as instructed by the Project Manager;
- Ensuring actions are identified and completed for any non-conformances identified during audits and site visits;
- Monitoring electrical and civil works to ensure compliance with safety requirements; and
- Auditing projects to ensure the correct equipment and PPE is available, calibrated, tested and suitable for the tasks being performed.
To be successful in this position you will be trade qualified as either an Electrician, Electrical Fitter or similar and have a Switching Recipient Ticket. Ideally, you would have worked for Energex previously and/or worked as a sub-contractor on Energex projects with an understanding of their processes and safety requirements.
Pensar is looking for candidates who are safety focused, have strong attention to detail and are willing and able to play a mentoring role to the younger people in the team. You will be confident in ensuring and enforcing safety processes are followed, whilst not taking yourself too seriously and having a laugh with the rest of the team. As you will be spending a lot of time on the road, a current Driver's License and the willingness and ability to be on the road, is a must for this position.
This position would be well suited to a mature, flexible individual with a strong working knowledge of Energex contracts and a passion for the electrical industry.
About the Benefits
With a positive and collaborative work culture, Pensar comprises a close-knit team of diversely experienced, highly committed people.
The company has a tradition of providing its people with the opportunity and support to build their careers and enjoy their work.
In return for your hard work, you'll enjoy a competitive salary package circa $100,000 + super, negotiable based on your skills and experience. Tools of the trade including a car and phone are also included.
Working in a small and dynamic team, you'll enjoy a fun and social work environment and the opportunity for flexible hours for the right candidate to gain a better work/life balance.
If you are an experienced Electrical Foreman looking for your next big opportunity - apply now.